- Grosses Deutsches Sprachdiplom of Goethe Institut Thessaloniki, 1974. Acknowledgement of this degree and acquisition of a "working licence" as a teacher of the German Language from the Greek Ministry of Education, 1976.
- B.Sc. of Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 1984.
- First Certificate in English (University of Cambridge), 1993.
- Proficiency in English (University of Michigan), 2000.
- Postgraduate Degree in Open and Distance Learning from the Greek Open University, 2001.
- Postgraduate Degree in Educational Technologies at the University of Macedonia, 2001.
- Ph.D. degree in Informatics, Dept. of Informatics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2001
- M.I.S. (Master in Information Systems) at the University of Macedonia, 2002.
- M.Ed. (Master in Education), Greek Open University, 2005.